Thursday, March 31, 2011

Acrogurls

Kelsey:
             Monique, Emma and I were recently featured on the local news because we are the first sports acro team in our area and we won first at our most recent, and first, competition. It was a lot of fun to have a camera man come to our practice and then interview us afterwards. It was also fun to watch ourselves on TV. They messed up a lot of the facts, especially on the second airing but honestly I don't think it's such a big deal.
            Also, our artistic season has ended and we are preparing for a new season. Emma has been moved to level 5, Monique will stay in level 6, and I have been moved to level 7. We are working hard on getting our new skills and becoming the best gymnasts we can be. This coming season should be a great one :)

            The last thing I want to share with you guys is that our grandparents will be visiting soon. I know that's kind of random, but they always bring cameras to our practices and take really good quality pictures and videos for us. They also have a great editing system that I can use to make really good videos so expect some new videos coming up. Also, our acro meet video should be ready soon, but I am waiting on their editing system since my dad didn't record it on my flip video so editing is hard.

That's it
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment